A buyer’s pass is required to shop wholesale at Seattle Wholesale Growers Market. Shopping is by Appointment with COVID-19 restrictions:
- One person per appointment – no exceptions
- Limit of 6 customers on Market Floor at any one time
- Personal protective equipment is required for persons not fully vaccinated: Mask or Cloth face covering over mouth AND nose
- Maintain social distancing of 6+ feet throughout your visit
- Be respectful of wait times
Walk-ins are welcome, subject to available openings of prior booked appointments. COVID-19 Health screening required upon entry.
Thanks for helping us keep our community healthy!
Professional floral buyers and other business owners are eligible to apply to shop with us during Wholesale Hours. Each applicant must provide copies of state issued business documents.
Buyers Purchasing Products for Resale Must Provide:
Buyers Purchasing Products for Business Purposes other than Resale Must Provide:
*Please note that without a current Washington state issued reseller’s permit on file, we are required to charge sales tax on all purchases.
Completed applications and copies of business documents may be emailed or delivered to the market in person.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us.