Last updated: June 30, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Seattle Wholesale Growers Market Cooperative, 665 S Orcas St. Seattle WA 98108.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Seattle Wholesale Growers Market Cooperative (SWGMC) Website and our SWGMC Shopping site, accessible from www.seattlewholesalegrowersmarket.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: state of Washington, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Consumer, A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
When You purchase something from Our store, as part of the buying and selling process, We collect the personal information You give us such as Your name, address, telephone, and email information and, if You choose, credit card information as well. We do this as a convenience to You for the purpose of reordering, and in case We need to contact You regarding the status of Your order. Your information is confidential, and all credit card transactions are encrypted.
When You browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide Us with information that helps Us learn about Your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With Your permission, We may send you emails about Our Company, store, new products, and other updates.
Usage Data via Website Analytics (See Google Analytics below)
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The usage data is only collected as a way for us to judge performance of this site. It in no way is sold, used or in any way used to produce any revenue or another product.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
When You provide Us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify Your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, We imply that You consent to Our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If We ask for Your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, We will either ask You directly for Your expressed consent, or provide You with an opportunity to say no.
You may request to delete your personal information at any time through Your account settings, through by contacting Us. We will retain your information in accordance with Our records retention program and delete it at the end of the retention period.
If after You opt-in, You change your mind, You may withdraw Your consent for Us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting US at https://seattlewholesalegrowersmarket.com/contact-us/ or mailing us at:
Seattle Wholesale Growers Market Cooperative
655 South Orcas Street
Seattle, Washington 98108 US
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Our store is hosted on Local Food Marketplace. They provide Us with the online e-commerce platform that allows Us to sell Our products and services to You.
Your data is stored through Local Food Marketplace’s data storage, databases, and the general Local Food Marketplace application. They store Your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
We do not sell Your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your personal information if We are required by law to do so, or if You violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Your Personal Data
To protect Your personal information, We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data while in transmission to our servers and while in memory in our servers, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell Your personal information. Only data that is collected is by Google Analytics, see above.
Links to Other Websites
Age of Consent
By using this site, You represent that You are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that You are the age of majority in Your state or province of residence and You have given us Your consent to allow any of Your minor dependents to use this site.